Market Study - Market Entry Strategy
View this page in:
Understanding the market landscape is one of the most important prerequisites in strategic decision-making. More often than not, the key to competing and outperforming competitors lies in a better understanding of the key growth areas and market trends.
Developing a successful business strategy involves having a comprehensive understanding of the business, its market and its customers.
We integrate industry and strategy expertise with market research experience to assist our clients in identifying their market entry strategy.
Our experts have strong experience in designing winning market entry strategy by effectively capturing the needs and preferences of our clients' customers. We can identify key parameters for a range of business strategy models, based on both survey and historical data.
How PwC can help
Rigorous market studies help to support market entry strategy development by providing valuable insights on:
- Industry analysis – the present state and future prospects
- Market segments, size and growth potential
- Target market analysis
- Competiton analysis
- Customer segmentation analysis
- Demand driver dynamics and their implications
- Competitive landscape – customers, competitors, suppliers
- Service and product differentiation
- Selecting a new business model for market entry
- Industry regulation and taxation
- Analysis of market entry options, such as greenfield projects, acquisitions, joint ventures or partnerships with Turkish players
- Estimates on investments and returns
- Development of detailed implementation plans based on selected options