Risk Assurance Services
In today’s business world, IT and financial reporting environments are becoming increasingly complex while even greater reliance is being placed on the information produced by these systems and processes. In addition, new regulations in many countries have put a greater emphasis on internal controls and often require independent assurance of the effectiveness of internal controls.
Attention to the design, documentation and operation of controls is critical to ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of information used for financial reporting and management decision-making.
If this is your situation:
- You need confidence in the quality of the information produced by your IT systems
- You need assistance in documenting or testing your internal controls over financial reporting
- You need an independent review of your control structure, including identification of weaknesses and possible design enhancements
- You rely on financial information from a third party and need independent assurance on that information
- Your organisation provides services to a company and you've been asked to provide a SAS 70 report
- You are implementing—or have just implemented—a new IT system and want a review of the controls
- You are entering into a joint venture or other transaction and need due diligence on systems and controls
How can PwC Turkey help you?
Our Risk Assurance Services practice provides services related to controls around the financial reporting process, including financial business process and IT management controls. Serving both audit and non-audit clients, SPA provides:
- Data Assurance:We analyse and provide assurance over the consistency and integrity of business data.
- Internal Controls:We help management assess, remediate and optimize their internal controls over reporting systems and business processes.
- ERP Assurance:We give assurance on ERP systems and improve their reliability and functionality at implementation, migration, upgrades and operation.
- Information Technology Services:We assess and help management to build secure, effective and efficient IT governance systems and align them with corporate governance.
- Project and Pre-Implementation Services: We review, optimize and provide assurance on controls over implementation and change projects of IT and business processes.
- Third Party Assurance:We deliver independent analysis of and opinions on outsourced and shared services, systems and processes. As a core standard we use AICPA SAS No. 70.
- Internal Audit:We can assist organisations that need help to improve the quality and effectiveness of their internal audit processes