The Dutch desk provides you for Assurance, Tax & HRS (including Legal) and Advisory services through a central point of contact. Experience shows that before doing business in a new country, you first need a network. We can help you get in touch with the business community in the Dutch market and establish a professional network without spending a lot of your valuable time. You can also draw on our expertise in the following areas:
It is also your gateway to the Dutch business network. The team members speak Dutch, Turkish and English. A Turkish desk in PwC the Netherlands is also operating in order to provide you with continuous support between the two countries.
Why the Netherlands?
Why PwC Netherlands
1. Strong global network.
2. One stop shop for Assurance, Tax & HRS (including Legal) and Advisory.
3. Deep understanding of the Dutch marketplace.
4. Very experienced in establishing and maintaining businesses in the Netherlands.
5. One of the leading firms in the Netherlands for tax advice, by reputation, according to the Global Tax Monitor
6. In-house knowledge necessary to design state-of-the-art group structures to optimize your business activities and tax position.
7. Very good contacts with the Dutch Tax Authorities, resulting in quick and smooth communication about your requests, filings and questions.
8. Special agreement with the Dutch Tax Authorities based on which PwC can assess and grant expatriates the beneficiary 30 per cent ruling on behalf of the Dutch Tax Authorities. This will reduce the application period from 3-4 months to 2-3 weeks.
9. Our services structure covers a wide range of market sectors. For every sector, we have set up special teams (sector groups) that are up to date on current developments in the sector concerned. This means that our clients are advised by professionals who are familiar with their specific sector.