Our purpose is why we exist. Our values define how we behave.
In an increasingly complex world, we help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can benefit communities and society – whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them.
Find out about how we contribute to the global debate on prominent business issues.
See our Global Annual Review for examples of how we live our purpose.
Our purpose and values came from our people. Over 223,000 individuals had a voice in articulating what PwC should stand for, now and into the future.
While we come from different backgrounds and cultures, our values are what we have in common. They guide how we work with our clients and each other, inform the type of work we do, and hold us accountable to do our best. They govern our actions and determine our success.
Our values help us work towards our Purpose of building trust in society and solving important problems.
The trust that our clients, communities and our people place in PwC, and our high standards of ethical behaviour, are fundamental to everything we do.Our values underpin our Code of Conduct which is our frame of reference for the decisions we make every day. It's how we do business.
• Speak up for what is right, especially when it feels difficult
• Expect and deliver the highest quality outcomes
• Make decisions and act as if our personal reputations were at stake
• Stay informedand ask questions about the future of the world we livein
• Create impact with our colleagues, our clients and society through ouractions
• Respond with agility to the ever changing environment in which weoperate
• Make the effort to understand every individual and what matters tothem
• Recognise the value that each personcontributes
• Support otherstogrow and work in the ways that bring out theirbest
• Collaborate and share relationships, ideas and knowledge beyondboundaries
• Seek and integrate a diverse rangeof perspectives, people andideas
• Give and ask for feedback to improve ourselves andothers
• Dare to challenge the status quo and try newthings
• Innovate, test and learn fromfailure
• Have an open mind to the possibilities in everyidea
What do these values mean in practice?
Marketing and Communications
Tel: +90 212 326 6060
© 2017 - Sun Jan 21 01:30:08 EST 2018 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.