- You want rapid access to new markets, assets, technologies, personnel, intellectual property and sources of finance,
- You want to restructure the asset base of businesses by disposing of underperforming assets / parts of the business,
- Your industry is consolidating due to globalisation and competition, and you are looking for businesses that can offer you good strategic fit,
- You want to realise the value of your business,
- You want to raise money for expansion,
- You want help with setting direction and business planning, which may result in an M&A transaction.
How we can support you
- Expert strategic, financial, tax and legal advice throughout the transaction,
- Proven ability to help you to find the right buyer for your business, or help you to identify the right acquisition target to fit with your strategic ambition,
- Benefit of access to specialists in the rules and regulations governing publicly listed companies,
- National and international network of practitioners with local knowledge.
PwC's M&A Advisory services include
Advice on all aspects of acquisitions, disposals, private equity transactions and finance raising, including:
- Deal execution,
- Deal origination,
- Valuation of assets and business enterprise,
- Preparing of business plans and financial modelling of projections,
- Capital raising, debt raising and private equity financing,
- Debt restructuring,
- Co-ordinate other advisers (e.g. lawyers, due diligence providers etc),
- Exit strategy planning and reviews,
- Strategic advice and assistance with deal planning,
- Advice on hostile offers and bid defence.