In order for institutions to adapt to changing business conditions and be flexible, the transformation of information technologies in accordance with this change and the strategy in this regard are important.
You can find the services we offer below to support your information technology transformation in line with your business strategy and business model and to create your strategy in this regard:
- Determining the transformation needs and creating a roadmap for transformation
- Evaluation of the digitalization maturity level, making a comparison of the maturity level and creating a digitalization roadmap
- Evaluation, creation and improvement of the strategy
- Creating a strategy roadmap for the implementation of the strategy
- Evaluation, design and improvement of the architecture related to information technologies in accordance with the corporate architecture at different layers such as service/product, organization, process, risk, control, capability, technology, system, application, data, etc.
- Establishing the information technologies structure and architecture within the scope of company establishments and company license application processes
- Evaluation and creation of a alignment roadmap for the alignment of information technologies with business solutions
- Maturity assessment and benchmarking in order to prepare and adapt to current digital and technological solutions such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, 5G, Web 3.0 etc.
- Evaluating the strengths, areas for improvement, opportunities and threats related to information technologies structure and architecture
- Evaluation, design and improvement of business, service, resource, cost and supply management structures related to information technologies.
- Analysis of institution-specific data on different subjects such as business, service, resource, cost and supply model related to information technologies and comparison of these data
- Evaluation of the compatibility of the project portfolio with the strategy