Services related to annual report consultancy comprise:
- Compiling the mandatory annual report required by the Turkish Commercial Code (“TCC”)
- Reviewing the financial information included in the annual report
- Preparing comprehensive annual reports according to the company’s demands/requirements.
Other Accounting Advisory Services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing the temporary support of managers and staff specialised in IFRS/ TFRS for finance, finance affairs, management reporting, and budget related activities (interim assignments).
Financial Communication Advisory Services:
- Selecting the appropriate financial information and ratios to be announced
- Preparing press releases
- Preparing investor presentations, and
- Supporting financial information presentations.
Services related to significant transactions and contracts:
- Assessing share purchases, business partnerships, and other asset sales agreements
- Assessing new products provided by insurance companies and banks
- Assessing promotion and advertising campaigns organized by retailers
- Examining borrowing and leasing agreements consisting of complex, long contract articles
- Assessing structured products provided by investment banks, and
- Determining embedded derivates in regular business contracts.
Services related to optimization of income statements:
- Providing support related to IFRS applications and highly complex regulations
- Interpreting accounting transactions and hedging when exposed to foreign exchange difference, interest, and commodity price; determining accounting strategy, and; analysing accounting effects
- Assessing effects of new accounting standards and determining the required amendments to accounting policies
- Determining and assessing embedded derivatives, and
- Dodelling impairment of financial instruments considering Basel II criteria and comparing impairment models.